lalita larking

An obsession with cryptic crosswords. Everything else falls in place.

Name:
Location: Kolkata, India

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Invisibility

Good grief.

India Uncut

Have you ever come across more pointless idiocy? Even when it is fully developed, it will be just a sleight of hand to trick the eye, if you will admit mixing metaphors and it won't work anyhow, not really.

Invisibility might be useful for intelligence gathering, but I see no use for it in daily life. So line me up with other famous people who got it wrong... *grin*

If I had access to an invisibility cloak, I'd just make sure it blankets the whole planet and lets me get on with doing crosswords and such sacred duties.

Um, if there was a way to see what torments Araucaria is devising; ah well, I suppose it wouldn't work. Are they going to tackle telepathy next? Tell me when they do.

Cheers!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would not wear an invisibility coat when crossing the street.

10:37 am  
Blogger Lalita said...

Badari- Good point! :D

12:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License. /body>